Sadec Pelangi has earned its name as a committed provider of a range of corporate and financial services. Our extensive experience track record and network of strategic partners has provided us immense flexibility to provide innovative tailored solutions against the growing challenge of competing in an open global economy.
The following is a sampling of the assignments the Company has been involved in:
Strategic Areas |
Stock Exchange Listing |
Stock Exchange Listing
- carried out a strategic acquisition review, entry mechanisms and financing arrangement for the acquisition of a equity stake in the Kulim - Butterworth privatised highway project in Malaysia.
- carried out a strategic acquisition review, entry mechanisms and financing arrangement for the acquisition of a casino operations and property development project in Cambodia.
- undertook an Investment Opportunity Study for various property and infrastructure development projects in Philippines for a consortium lead by a public listed construction / development company.
- advised a Malaysian State Government on the valuation and the proposed schemes for divestment of the state agency involved in plantations and manufacturing business.
top of page
- reviewed the scheme of restructuring, implemented value-enhancement strategies and entry of the first venture capital company to be listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange.
- proposed and implemented a scheme of restructuring of a group of plantation companies and the listing of the same on the Main Board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange.
- proposed and implemented a scheme of restructuring of a group of construction based companies and the listing of the same on the Second Board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange.
top of page
- advised a consortium of Malaysian Companies in the bid for an Independent Power Producer Project in Sabah, Malaysia.
- advised and structured the successful tender bid for the Kuala Lumpur - Karak highway project, and followed through with structuring, negotiation of the terms of concession, and raising and implementing debt and equity finance.
- studied the financial feasibility of constructing an expressway from Bangalore City to the Bangalore International Airport, India for an international consortium, together with the successful privatised bid for the same.
- acted as the Financial Advisor to an international consortium in its privatisation bid in India for the construction of an expressway from Bangalore City to Mangalore via Hassan with a total length of 350 km.
- assisted a public listed construction company in raising the first structured lease financing of an offshore dredge in Malaysia.
- acted as Financial Advisor for a consortium for the privatisation of the highway between Muar and Tangkak, Malaysia.
top of page
- acted as Advisors for the management buyout of a development bank in Malaysia.
- acted as Advisors for the buyout of several ports in Malaysia.
- proposed and implemented a scheme of restructuring for one of the largest Malaysian owned engineering firm which emerged as the first local consultancy to be accredited with ISO 9002.
- implemented operational review of a garment manufacturing operation as a prelude for the eventual listing of the operations on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange.
- implemented value-line analysis of a venture management firm in India and the entry options for the acquisition of a strategic equity stake in the firm.
- turnaround management of an IT based Group involved in database network and IT solutions and the agreed thrust to procure an MSC status for the Group.
top of page