The British Rachel Murray, 27, was baffled to hear muffled ringing inside her friend’s dog. Murray had left a cellphone under her Christmas tree as a surprise gift.
But Tony Dangerfield’s bloodhound, Charlie, had swallowed the cellphone leaving a heap of torn paper. After a frenzied search for the phone, she had dialled the number and heard a ringing inside Charlie’s stomach. Immediately, the dog was rushed to a vet. And 24 hours later, Charlie discharged the cellphone in an excellent condition...by answering nature's call.
| Back | Next |